Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/01/30

Dissing US Vogue

Source: http://jezebel.com/350439/vogue-ever-heard-of-kate-
bosworth-how-about-proenza-schouler

This I found while browsing Gawker.com
For a person who reads as many fashion magazines as myself this is quite funny. Although I must say that with Vogue, I love the UK and Italian editions the most though. The somewhat bitter intern Cheryl has remade a glossy cover of February US Vogue and "translated" the catchy cover lines into everyday english.

Have looked for reviews of the Minimarket show. Haven't really found any. Was also a little pleased that I got in, no troubles whatsoever, and that a little local spoiled upper class fashion blogger didn't. I could hear her moan behind me as I sweeped past her. Haha. Smug doesn't look very good on people so I'll quit now. Hihi.

Inga kommentarer: