Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/01/02

Docomo Dake, my darling

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Many of you all know I have a little stuffed cellphone mushroom like this, that I got from a Japanese client that I served at Gucci.

My little Docomo can be attached to the cellphone and detached when you need to polish the screen with his head/ hat. I have never seen this commercial before but I laughed out loud. I don't understand shit but I really like it. Maybe it has to do with the Asian genes...

1 kommentar:

Helen sa...

nej men söööta! haha va go den va, den ville verkligen satsade verkligen, men vad gjorde det :/
pengarna tog slut, men ja hör av mig på måndag om vi inte hörs innan så bestämmer vi nåt!
puss o kram