Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/02/01

Why..

..can't I have Karl as my godfather? We'd be so stylish and chic together. I wish he'd teach me how to draw. I'd never be caught smiling on photos ever, and for the first time in my life, people wouldn't mention it. I know of no one with more integrity than my pretence godfather.


..can't I be best friends with Charlotte? She is so cool and seems like such an inspiration. She's also born the same day as myself, but 10 years before me. Can you imagine the party we'd throw for our 30's/40's? You wouldn't want to miss it for the world.


..can't my best gay friend be Marc? Or Tom for that matter? Me and Marc would constantly be caught out in chic Parisian brasseries, sipping red wine and Martinis and oogling young French boys. Did I mention that in my fantasy we'd also smoke inside, it'd still be allowed. Only blue Galouises of course. I'd wear impossibly high heels and a big fur. My hair would look incredibly glossy. He'd be my secret best friend crush and the one I'd always hope to grow old with.


Me and Tom would sunbathe in the roof terrace pool area of a chic Miami hotel, he'd wear Speedos (always black) and we'd drink Martinis and oogle young strong tanned american boys. At night we'd throw fabulous soirées at our beach house, I'd wear a Gucci green slippery silk dress and Tom a black linen suit.


..can't Audrey be my mother? Imagine inheriting her genes and natural grace. Wouldn't that be something. I'd be a schooled ballerina and have a waist that measured almost the same as my neck, and the most beautiful eyes.


I haven't come up with my dream father yet, nor my dream husband. If you can think of people to match this crowd, give me a tip.

8 kommentarer:

Helen sa...

men vart är peter stormare?! och mads!? :)

Helen sa...

och jamie oliver borde ju bli din egen kock?! eller?!

Jen sa...

peter och mads är drömligg, de passar inte riktigt in i mitt drömglam-liv.. och jamie kanske läspar så mycket att jag får spott i min carbonara. wouldn't want to risk it. men tack för förslagen!

Helen sa...

men VEM ska köpa dig din klocka?! ;)

Jen sa...

JAG ska köpa mig min klocka!

säger som Destiny's Child;

"If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me
(I depend on me)"

eller som Pussycat Dolls;

"I don't need a man to make it happen..."

Helen sa...

eh...okej.. nog med förslag från gävle...

Anonym sa...

haha, vem är grabben med den extremt osexiga tatueringen?! Marc eller Tom? och vem är dom? Jag är inte så inne i glamlivet ;)

Jen sa...

Till Emelie:

Åh, det är Marc, min Marc! Marc Jacobs alltså. Han är designer under eget namn och även chefsdesigner på Louis Vuitton. Tom är Tom Ford, nu har han eget men har varit chefsdesigner på Gucci väldigt länge. Nu vet du! Happy to help! Och kul att du hittat hit! :-)