Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/01/11

To make the day..

..I won't write anything, just post some pics I found on my PC.

Rocky, the Swedish cartoon dog. I love these books (there are 13 of them by now), and if you can be attracted to a cartoon I'm in love with his little rat friend Klasse too.


Mads Mikkelsen for H&M last season. I can barely speak when looking at this picture. My friend Tove will steal me a huge store poster as soon as the campaign is over (which should be.. last year), but I have no idea where I'd put it though!


For me, this is a very good reason not to quit smoking. I could just give in and go ahead and buy myself a pack of Luckies and start again. She's soooo beautiful.


A very very beautiful bag that I tried in a little vintage shop in the Palais Royale in Paris. Chanel of course. My birthday is in July in case you want to spoil me.


Nicole Richie, pre-pregnancy. It's bad to say out loud that you like her better this thin, but I really do. And I love that little jumpsuit and those heels. Killer legs. A good reason to quit.. well.. food I guess. Sigh..

For you who have known me a good while, this comes as no surprise. Italian hip hop artist Nesli, the younger brother of my darling, rapper Fabri Fibra. Yum. I like them both but apparently Nesli is more photogenique considering I googled his brother and found this picture. Ha.


It's silly, I know, but it made me laugh. I love the expression of the egg. Heheh.

1 kommentar:

Helen sa...

hahhaha ägget är såå DUU!! (på ett bra sätt såklart!!)
puss