Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/07/27

Smelly

Sometimes when I have my balcony door open this weird weird and disgusting smell enters. At first I thought the guy living here before me had had a cat pissing all over the place but now I think I have an infected house.
We most defenitely have an animal problem.
Seagulls to be precise.


Since I can hear them and see them 24/7 there's no denying they are my closest neighbours.
Since I live on the top floor of my building it's like I'm one of them many times.
I swear, one morning I will wake up understanding their random shrieks and noises! I think I live right beneath their dining place. Or, even worse, their toilet place.


Because it reeks of old fish in here now.


1 kommentar:

Helen sa...

hahhaha vilken rolig bild!!!