Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/07/29

Islands and cameras and not going out

Today we went to the archipelago again, Nåttarö this time.

For me it was a walk down memory lane since I have been there plenty of times in my childhood. For you who don't know, I spent all my summers and many (too many) weekends sailing with my parents. Nåttarö is an island outside of Nynäshamn, and consists mainly of sand.

The beach is great and I even went for a dip again!

Panorama of the beach

We brought pasta salad and lots of fruit and spent most of the day sleeping in the sun.
What made it even better was that the sun wasn't out all the time so it was never too hot like sometimes during this past week (can't believe I just wrote that).

Melon time!

On my way home Malin texted wondering if I wanted to go out tonight.
Mixed feelings but I was up for it. Arriving home, showering, eating..
Clothes-crisis, fat-crisis.. Well..
Let's say we didn't go.
We said we'll compensate by having a blast tomorrow night when we have a BBQ and a good-bye thing to Rasmus on our schedule!

Thinking of finally wearing my unused Nine West shoes that Lina brough me from the States. I love them but can never find the right occasion to wear them!


Also contemplating buying a digital camera.
Although my cell is ok and my old one is ok, I'd really really like one for Paris. I have found a Canon Ixus for 1495:- and it's the best camera (and champagne beige as well, really pretty) and the one I'd go for.


On the other hand I really need to save up for Paris and I went for a little walk on the town with Malin yesterday and returned home with a pair of Zara shoes, a cardigan on sale (i.e. non returnable) and a Chanel-inspired jacket from Lindex.
High street shopping but for an equivalent of a Canon camera.
Oh dear.
So I'll return the shoes, that's for sure. Any advice on what to do?
Linda said to wait with the camera for a month and keep the clothes in the meantime.

Huge problems to contemplate in front of the tv tonight. Maybe I'll ask Gilla to take me camera shopping tomorrow.. Yeah.

Then off to my parent's cottage in the countryside outside of Eskilstuna Thursday. Really looking forward to getting away for a bit. If the weather is crappy I'll stay at home, painting my livingroom all white. Yup.

What are you up to?

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

what kind of camera did you use for your panorama shot? looks gorgeous

Jen sa...

Hey Austin, and welcome to my page! Happy to hear from new readers!

Actually my camera is my cellphone, the LG Viewty. I am happy you like it, the panorama function I rarely use much. Could've made it even nicer but was in such a hurry the horizon is a little bended though. Still looking for a new digital camera, the one mentioned was sold out..

Thanks and keep reading!