Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/07/18

Silent time..

For the first time in my life I am on paid vacation, starting Monday. Two full weeks of relax. Crazy.

These last two weeks, being responsible for all the childrens' small accessories, have been heavy but I have loved being in charge. I did it, I really did it.

Tonight is Friday night and I worked overtime two hours, went straight home and watched tv and pottered around. Now it's almost 23:00 and I am amazed that I don't have to go to bed now and get up real early tomorrow morning. It feels so sweet.

Have been on the phone with Jonna, planning the menu for Monday's dinner party. We'll go gor an Asian theme but down the wok and stir fry with classic Mojitos. Perfect.

My dear co-workers had all collected some money and threw me a surprise birthday this afternoon. They had bought me a bottle of red wine in a bottle shaped as the Pisa tower, vanilla/ raspberry cheesecake and made a card with Italian bare chested men. It was so sweet, I think they seem to know me pretty well by now.

Will have to go around the city looking for Asian cooking ingredients tomorrow, plus return my beautiful old red phone that I found at a second-hand store. Since my phone company does not support old phones it doesn't work with my land line. Absurd but true.

Monday I turn old. 27. Can't wait to get to 30. God knows where I'll be!

Good night.

1 kommentar:

Helen sa...

ååå vilka underbara kollegor du måste ha!! myyys!
ses imorgon! puss