Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/07/14

The agony of aging


My best friend is the best friend ever.

When I was a little sad not to celebrate my birthday in Florence as usual she asked, "what's so great with celebrating in Florence?". "Well" I replied, "for instance we celebrated three nights in a row".
"We can do that here too" she said. "No", I said. "Yes, of course" she said and that's it.
We will now, this year, celebrate my birthday for three nights.
Next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Tuesday will be the big party night since most of us are off Wednesday.
I am already looking a little bit more forward to turning 27.


Today she texted me, asking if I am allergic to almonds (since I am allergic to many nuts).
I think she might be up to something.. Almond cake?
Hmm. We'll see.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

You'll just have to wait and see..

I love you babe!