Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2007/12/29

My love, The Sartorialist

I don't know about your Internet routines. Personally I go straight into my Hotmail, then on to gmail, then I check Facebook and then... straight onto my absolute highlight of the day.

The Sartorialist.



The best effect you get if you haven't been on for a while, say three-four days. If there are a couple of new photos I haven't seen yet I get so happy. I can sit for a long time, with the photo and just examine. I cannot even claim it's for inspiration, it's more to me than that. For me it's what fashion is all about. Persons, style, moments, light, feelings, colours, places... Ah.


It reminds me of the fact that fashion doesn't have to be planned, arranged, styled and structured all the time.


Fashion is like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. For these people getting their photo taken it might have just been another stressful and gloomy Monday on their way home from work. And the beauty of the clothes is that exact moment when, coinciding with the light, the mood of the on-looker (in this case The Sart himself), the environment, the weather, the wearer.. All that just coincides in the most beautiful of ways and there it is, striking me. Brilliant fashion.

Inga kommentarer: