Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2007/12/25

LG Viewty


Oh, I forgot to properly introduce "my baby", the LG Viewty. Friday will be its birthday if everything goes as planned. I am thrilled.

This is the first step of my becoming a professional business woman. Haha.

A 5.1 megapixel camera, a 3-inch touchscreen... I cannot wait! This made my Christmas so much more Christmasy! Also I took the opportunity to switch from my current operator to 3, we'll see how that turns out, esp. since I've heard completely diverse opinions.

I am looking forward to a weekend of staying in, taking pics of things, reading the booklet and fidging around.... Mmmm.

Inga kommentarer: