Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2007/12/26

Five girls @ East


Last night I went to East with my friends, talking through this year's yearly Christmas family crisis that apparently is a common event in everyone's family. It might not be serious stuff most times but dealing with an overdose of "family quality time" can be hard on most people.


It was nice to get almost all my girls together, to catch up since some of us have been away on adventures (Brazil, Gothenburg, NYC) and just enjoy ourselves.

Lots of wine in the outside bar (covered patio, heating lamps) and then hanging around the inside bar. Saw Martin Kellerman that draws Rocky (inside), Karin Winther (outside) and two humongous police horses (outside obviously). I also bumped into an old ..acquaintance since a few years back, we said hello and were to meet up in another club to catch up or whatever but I was hungry, got a 7 Eleven Calzone and called it a night. Fell into bed at 4.30 a.m. completely exhausted.

This morning I woke up kinda early and did a Xmas sale run in a mall close by. Got home with yet another pair of black high heeled shoes! And who said shopping isn't a sport?


Inga kommentarer: