Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2007/12/25

The first time...


I finally take this immense step in self-indulgenceness (is that even a word?) and create my own space in cyberspace. With this I also announce the death of my old MySpace-page, a somewhat neglected try to make myself known to the rest of the world. A blog-function that only lonely and sad strangers read before adding you to their even sadder friends list, I don't think so. Well, not anymore that is.

So, welcome to my page.

I create this Blogger function also because I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new baby, a LG KU990, a Viewty. For you who aren't so much interested it's a cell phone and it takes mean pics and is connected to Google and I am enthusiastic like a kid on Christmas Eve (which by the was was yesterday) and I thought it could be a good way of keeping up since I often move around alot.

I'll most likely write in different languages depending on mood and occasion. You'll keep up, don't worry.

Cheerio, see ya. Feel free to leave me nice comments.

Oh, the photo is from Bilancino Lake in Tuscany this summer. I cannot even begin to tell you all the good memories associated with this photo.

1 kommentar:

Helen sa...

oh jösses! jag trodde bilden va från en semesterkatalog. take me dit!! NOW! :)