Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/23

So little time..

Hi all!

Sorry for being such an ambivalent blogger!
One week I post like ten posts and the next week; zero.


Work has been a little overwhelming, as has the new arrival of a long lost friend.
Actually, he's my boyfriend from when I was 16, we were together for five weeks and never hung out.
Plus, the departure of a very close friend yesterday. So.
Yeah. I've been busy.


Today, Saturday, I had no plans whatsoever.
Needed to clean the apartment but really didn't feel like it. I slept in, had breakfast in bed together with French Marie Claire, ELLE Paris and Italian Grazia, then went for coffee.


Tonight I cooked, watched TV and read the new issue of French Marie Claire.
Getting all psyched up for the upcoming trip soon!


Then I watched the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton documentary and I loved every second of it.
He truly is the gay crush of my life.
It also made me remember the enthusiasm I had for fashion and this whole industry when I started studying, my heart started beating faster and faster while watching.
It's kind of easy to forget when I'm in the longest detail discussion over Hello Kitty hairstrings, via e-mail, with Hong Kong.


See a clip of it here:


Then I surfed the usual blogs and came up with these inspiring photos from a French blog;
Style & The City Paris!


Enjoy and have a great weekend all of y'all!



Fashion can be fun sometimes, right?!


I need glasses and the larger the better. Will look for these.


Rare to see an Asian girl that looks European for a change. I like her hair.

This is what I want to look like, forever and ever. She's gorgeous!
Also inspires me to finally take the step and go for a full-on fringe!


I'd love to travel in style like this! I always arrive all messy and mad.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Halla, nar aker du till Paris da?? Arriving all messy and mad haha... Puss!