Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/10

The most amazing sky

Look at this beautiful sky this evening.

Me and Gilla had rented a movie and when we returned back home Gilla looked out the window and called me over.

Look for yourselves. And I swear, no editing whatsoever of the pics! They are taken at different times, that's why the colours change a bit, plus I played around w ISO and whitebalance whilst shooting.

When we first saw it..

Then a little later..

A couple of minutes later..

And after maybe 15 minutes it got much higher! Amazing!
Then the clouds returned and the sky was grey again.


Last night I listened to One Republic, the band that made that tiring "Apologize" song with Timbaland earlier this year. I must say I really really like his voice. He plays the piano and the guitar, plus writes all the songs AND is a song writer for plenty of popular artists!
His name is Ryan Tedder, even the name is adorable.


And, here's the best part, he's born in 1979! Perfect! Finally a man I like that is younger than 35! Haha. He's cute in a funny way, looks a little like a cartoon animal of some sort. Really nice voice. Wouldn't mind him singing me to sleep every night.
I'll ask him over to see my view. Hahaha.


And, not forgetting, the original version of "Apologize" is much much better than the remix with that annoying Timbaland hollering in the background.

"..Imse vimse spindel, klättar uppför trån'.."

This evening, except for taking a hundred of photos of my view (I'm beginning to feel like the weather reports) we were supposed to watch a movie but after getting way into "The Next Best Thing" with Madonna and Rupert Everett we watched that one instead. And I advice you not to, it was crap.

Then we saw an old Posh Spice video with that fat guy from Another Level, that random British boyband that I liked so much for like 6 months when we were 17. Jonna hated that song "Freak Me". So we You Tubed them.

We moved on to other boybands throughout the evening, in order:

Another Level
E17
New Kids on the Block

It was such a walk down memory lane, all elementary school memories!

Our funniest was by far:



Another Level "Bomb Diggy"




E 17- Thunder



NKOTB- Hangin' Tough



I had forgotten it even existed!!!! "Tonight" was my all-time favourite!



"The Jordan Knightmare Interview", hilarious! I can never think of him in the same way ever again..
Whatever way that was... Hmm..


Off to bed.

Come on people, opinions on the coat, please!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

LOL @ Jordan Knight

I think he's high!!!