Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/08

Waah!


Anthony Bourdain is at Lux! Not in this moment, but on my TV!

His show Anthony Bourdain No Reservations are filming from Stockholm and he's enjoying the local dishes at the restaurant around the corner from where I live.

Oh, I wish it was in real time so I could go down there and shake his hand for being so damn funny!

Oh, and now he's at Mondo! But, why is he there with Kicki Berg from Mtv? I don't like her..

I Googled the band that's playing at the Mondo the night that he's there, and it turns out he was here in November 2005. I think I have to talk to Discovery about updating their show more often...! Grr.

Ah, now they are having Tunnbrödrulle and a Pucko and he loves it. They are at the local grill at Medborgarplatsen.

Oooh, I really really like him.

2 kommentarer:

Helen sa...

musiknörden talar: vad var det för band som spelade?

Jen sa...

Eskju Divine hette dom! Han tyckte de var bra, men han gillade tunnbrödrullen mer.. :-)

Snälla, säg att du var där! Hahaha. Hade varit så roligt ju!