Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/02

My addiction

Well, after two days in the wilderness I am back in the city.

I have sunbathed, started and finished "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close", eaten and slept for about 25 hours out of the 50 hours I've been there.

Enjoying the warm water from the bridge by the boats

The book was amazing, I loved it.
A bit hard to get into, but after 10 or so pages, I was lost.
Marvelled over the language and innovative thoughts of the writer, cried a little bit when reading about the grand-parents..
I simply loved it.

Smoked salmon, egg, herring and sourcream from the store.
The rest from our own garden. Yummy.


Also did a little bit of shopping, when the sky opened and the rain came down.
Two pairs of shoes and an over-size white basic tee. The shoes are mainly comfortable and wearable for long days in Paris, very sensible of me!

This view made us decide to leave one day early

Safe back home on my couch.
Ate some fresh vegetables from the cottage garden and turned the TV on.
5 hours later I realize I am stuck. I am glued to BBC Food and Discovery Food & Travel.

Nigella, Anthony Bourdain, Masterchef goes large, Dehli Belly.. I cannot get enough!

No wonder I am hungry all the time!

Tomorrow I will enjoy a lazy Sunday with bestest Jonna. Will go camera hunting at Åhléns, since I got a gift card there from my parents.

And oh, I went on a coffee date with Matteo before leaving for the countryside.
He's lovely and very sweet but on his way to see Laps and reindeer in northern Finland, in a caravan with six other Italians.. For some reasons I don't think we're meant to be.
Hahah.

Dokomo wonders who drank almost half of his afternoon drink with fresh raspberries

Inga kommentarer: