Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/09/07

Small update


Hi peeps!

Sorry for being a crappy blogger. I've had too much on my mind after coming home from Paris.

Will write much more another day. Until then, here are some pics!


At Place des Vosges, being incredibly happy


Our hotel was right up the street from my future workplace


The river seen from Pont Neuf


Lunch in Belleville, the best vegetarian cous-cous I've ever had


Dinner in St Germain


The French croissants are the best in the world


Our hotel room was very.. orange..


The ladies room at the restaurant at Palais Royal..


Palais Royal.. Some of the splendid architecture there.


Best friends in Paris


On our way home, I was happy for my new bag from La Fayette.
It held most of my.. everything.

Inga kommentarer: