Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/09

My coat

Ok folks, here you go. Give me your comments please. Yes or no?

Dark pic, but good to see the silhouette!

Front, still a little dark

Side, see it's a little bulky and hanging heavy.. Hmm..

And a little fattening as well..
(Also discovered w this photo that the previous tenant had four shelves attached to back wall!)


Front again, pleating and the generous sleeves

From the back. This photo makes me think of Balenciaga, I think it's the silhouette and the voluminous sleeves

Pleating in back. Looks like a wool kimono almost. Not good.

Finally.. The last one of about a hundred photos! I was boiling in it!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

nice posing :D

i like the concept of the jacket. the large buttons, all the pleats, and the oversized sleeves!

the waist line hits you at the perfect spot, and i think the collar really flatters your face and neck really well. but i have to say the over fit is a bit big? even for the look it is going for. i think this is a size too big.

only my humble opinions :)

Anonym sa...

that coat would get you a part in any batman movie, and i meant it as a compliment. one of my addictions right now is batman (the christian bale version). it looks very good but then what doesn't on you?