Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/08/08

Input please!


I found this today in the shops and I absolutely love it.

It is a size 34 and it was a little bulky though. I was told there are no smaller sizes and I am afraid it will make me look.. well.. bulkier.

Anyhow, the fitting is very very generous at the top, 3/4 length sleeves, tight-fitting waist and pocket. Kind of a tulip shape.

I was complimented in the shop by an American woman who thought it looked stunning. Hmm.

Don't know if I have the money though, especially after buying my love, the Canon Ixus (see below).

I'm thinking about buying it and returning it if I find a nicer coat in Paris. I think I have 30 days to return it. Then, water and air for 17 days!

Please, give me your input!


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

what's the material like? is it like more of a trench coat material or overcoat?
where does the hem hit relative to the knee? gotta see you with it tried on before suggestions can be made :)