Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/02/23

To get us back on track with each other, me telling you all about my life and you knowing all about my life, I will give you some photos to show you what's in my head, in my heart, around me and with me!

Hope I've kept some faithful readers during my disappearance..!

Making Italian foccaccia with rosemary, sea salt, olive oil and black olives together with Elena (photo) and Emilia. We also had some chanterel risotto, yum.
And to believe that I am swearing off carbs now, to lose water weight quickly! AAH!

Monki pumps that I had to return when I was out of money.
Really sad, I liked them. I think we can rekindle our romance one payday is here..!

H&M black pumps.
I kept these ones when going broke, I used them straight after buying them since I fell so much in love.
Very comfy and very cheap.
I love H&M for quick fixes like this! They will most likely be my travelling shoes for Italy!

Elena at Emilia's.
Pre-party that just ended up being the three of us munching away on biscuits and French cheese.
Lovely!

See how happy we were!

Emilia enjoying her white wine

At the actual party, we were all kind of missing the cheese. We left quite early.

I think I need this for my coins and cards. Yup.
Balenciaga at their best. Nicholas, be mine!

Source: The Sartorialist

This crew had their photo taken at Pitti Filati in Florence, by Scott.
I used to sunbathe with this group when I lived there.
They were sooo fashion, I didn't understand how they could expose their white skin to the scorching Italian sun? Let's also add they were always decked out in neon patent leather swimwear, Ray Bans and lots of hair product. I once saw one of them go in the water in the pool.
The others I think had their casual cigarette in hand at all times, thus preventing them from actually swimming.

And this, dear readers, is me summer 2009. Hahaha!
I actually admire the way Heidi has shaped up, physically that is (mentally she's as empty as always) and I find it inspiring. Since I now go religiously to the gym like three times a week, I need the motivation to keep me from the crisps and the candy.
Boobs aside, I think she has a nice lean body.

Beautiful Minimarket AW09 boots!
Will most definitely pick up a pair, the problem is to pick a colour!
Pierre Hardy slingbacks! Not usually a fan but I really like these!

The gorgeour Chloé Milton hobo.
I tried to forget about it for two months now, but it's still on sale at Luisa Via Roma in Florence.
I love it, they sell it in cream white lamb skin, it is to die for.
If I take out all my savings and promise not to buy (nor eat) anything until the summer, perhaps I could make it.

Inga kommentarer: