Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/02/24

Good stuff

Last night I was supposed to watch "He's just not that into you", inspired of a scene from the Sex and The City show, and curl up in bed.
I had no snacks at home and I was in a very snacky mood, so I checked what was in my fridge.
I had nothing but 1 kg of beetroots and I googled beetroot crisps and came up with this.
They were really good if you like beetroots although I would advice you to crank the heat up some and then leave them to cold afterwards, as they are still quite mushy after 15 mins in the oven. I had them with salt, no oil. Delicious and healthy!

Today I binged on potatoes slices in the oven, baked with rosemary and olive oil. I made a sour-cream dip with pepper, tomatoe puré and ketchup.
Really good.

This was my way of waving bye-bye to all things packed with carbs as I am trying to lose some quick weight as well as working out. The main reason is my up and coming trip back home to Florence.
Since my leaving, 2,5 years ago, I gained 8 kgs and I would like to lose at least some of them.
Although, I must add, becoming a newly addicted gym-oholic I must say it's not so much the weight itself, but how I feel about myself.


I have also seriously seriously considered selling parts of my body to be able to afford these shoes. I tried them on in Paris in August, I need to have them.


Gucci Babouska, be mine! I could walk a thousand miles in these!

Waiting around for the latest episode of The City to be added to mtv.com, I have waited for a whole week!! So tried my eyes almost cross, but I need to get my weekly fashion fix, drama fix, thin fix and NYC fix.



Tomorrow I have a Minimarket at Weekday fashion preview party to go to, a little wine to down (perhaps at Riche?) and before that, hitting the gym! Can't wait to yoga away, totally zen like!

Tootles my dears, hope to get a comment soon again! I miss them!

Inga kommentarer: