Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/02/02


I am sorry my dearest readers, I am a bad bad blogger.

Have had too much to attend to, like Stockholm Fashion Week the past week.
Then this weekend has been a two-day couch marathon,
I have watched so many tv-shows and eaten so much junk food in complete solitude.
I enjoyed every minute.

I need to digest the impressions from the past days of constant fashion, glamour and too much white wine (and the junk food previously mentioned of course).


Will get back to you in these days with a huge update!

Tataaa!

Inga kommentarer: