Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/02/08

So many things have happened. I will tell you mainly in photos, as I have trouble recalling exactly when and where I've been!

This year started off with me being very ill, staying in for a week with the flu. That made me save money and drop one size in jeans.

Have spoken to my dear friend in NYC as well. I think he misses me.
Sadly, as much as I do care for him, we are nothing alike and I think we would drive each other mad if we even as much as tried to be together (a physical impossibility but you know) even though I must admit I am so tempted on leaving this life behind and settling in NYC.

I miss that place so much it hurts.

I have also gotten tickets to go to Florence in the end of March! I will be away for ten days and I am super psyched! Trying to save up but I'm afraid it's impossible.
So, no Gucci for me? We'll see.


With Jonna and the girls at a bar at Södermalm.
We celebrated that we are not trees and that the paycheck had arrived! I was so happy since I had found a sequinned jacket and new shoes!


Sthlm Fashion Week.
Waiting outside for the Weekday show. Me and Emilia ended up going drinking at Berns instead, as we didn't have the patience to wait.

My darling friend Tommaso flew in from Milan for the day and we ended up at Berns for the last night of Sthlm Fashion Week.
This was us after two glasses of wine at 10 p.m.


This is Tommy around 2 a.m.
I was in no state to be photograped at all.


I lost my steady hands around midnight I'd say.
Here is my darling Gorjan on the phone with our mutual friend James in NYC.


Tired and slightly grumpy yesterday morning, trying on my new 5preview for Weekday tisha.
I decided it is a keeper! I love it.

For more cool things from them, check out the link on your right!



Waffle breakfast with the girls yesterday. We needed to discuss the matters of my broken heart, as my ex and I are no longer on speaking terms since last week. What to do without your closest friends? Ah, I don't know! And, if good food in abundance is included, then there is no excuse not to!


Last night I was laying on my couch, watching the second season of The Tudors and eating popcorn when I just really felt the need to see someone.
So I texted my friend Elena from Florence (half Swedish half Italian, living quite close to me) and she came over for improvised poorman's pasta dinner. I also texted Emilia from work, she had been in working the whole day and I thought she'd need the distraction so I invited her too. They both came over and we had food and wine around 9 p.m. (Italian dinner hour), talking and talking and laughing. They ended up leaving my house at 4.30 a.m.! We had such a good time, the only bad thing is that we smoked at the table and I now lay in bed all day with the windows slightly open to get the nasty smell away.

But it was worth it!


Click on the photo or on the link below to check out this mini coverage of my friend Andreas' girlfriend Sofia from French Vogue! I think it's soo cool that she is featured (in FRENCH VOGUE!!!!) and I am not at all jealous. Eeeh.
Heheh.

http://www.vogue.fr/Mode/unefilleunestyle/081116-test-sofia.aspx

I have also, due to cold weather and lack of energy, become a tv-show junkie!
I religiously follow The City (ooh, aah, the fashion in the Big Apple!), Criminal Minds, Dirty Sexy Money, Without a Trace, The Tudors, Californication (is there to be a 3rd season?), Lipstick Jungle, Gossip Girl, Mad Men, Arrested Development, No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain.. Phew.
Everything that has somewhat of a storyline.
I also tried True Blood (horrible) and The L Word (lesbian sex made to please straight men? It's boring).



Ok, will do laundry, have icecream (after my healthy dinner of salmon fillet in oven with spinach and boiled dill potatoes) and watch the end of season two of the Tudors!

Yay! The duke of Suffolk is still the most handsome man! At work I e-mailed a photo of him in full costume to one of my co-workers, and now the whole female part of my section will start watching it!

Haha.

Tootles.

Inga kommentarer: