Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/02/24

The Academy Awards 2009

There are sites that only tell you the name and the designer.
And then there is Gawker, always with the funniest bylines.

http://gawker.com/5158695/the-oscar-parties-youll-never-be-invited-to

Seeing the photos at style.com I must mention Natalie Portman in Rodarte (although the colour was a little weird). She is so beautiful.

Conclusion is that strapless and assymetric is cool when you go to big parties like this.
Sadly I spotted no hair accessories, and the jewelry I thought was too discrete
(only not so much so on Sophia Loren).


Nicole and Tilda both looked slightly deader than usual
(I know it's incorrect to conjugate like that but what else to say)..
and I am surprised to see Sean Penn and Robin back together. There went all my hope.




I also heard a rumour that Sarah Jessica Parker fainted in her gown?
And why is Anne Hathaway always so boring?


All red carpet photos courtesy of style.com

Inga kommentarer: