Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/09/24

Fringes, overalls and chinos


This is what greets me most mornings at the bus-stop.
Living in a country that is halfway in to fall has it perks when mornings are crisp and the light is cold.

I have worked like crazy these past days, for like a week I haven't left earlier than 20.30 at night.
Falling in to bed, or even worse, in to the couch where I've lay until midnight, drooling to BBC Food but way too tired to cook dinner.


The best part is, I love what I do and I think I'm good at it.
And also, we get cake sometimes!
That is the perk with working for a company that earns alot.

Plenty of cake!


Last weekend I managed to bribe Jonna into coming and helping me repaint my livingroom.
I thought it would take like three hours.
It took two days.

I also tempted her with the possibility of seeing me looking like an a**, in a little painter's overall.

Did I look like an a**? Judge for yourself.
I might add though, so did she!


Still going on about those glasses.
Everyone keeps telling me differently. And I have no clue.
One moment YSL, the next Armani.


Fringe though, that will happen for real tomorrow. Yup.


No more dodgy fake-fringe hair photos on this blog!

In my mind I will look like Monica Bellucci, in real life I will probably look like any token Asian woman (cartoon if you will) or that little Sanrio Pukka charachter. Yikes!

YSL, dark brown tortoise colour

Armani again.

Well well.
Missing some good friends right now, that are far far away.
Also, missing my Florentine life. Missing being in control of my life.
Right now, I'm in control of all children's accessories S/S 2009 but the rest..? Well.

Baby steps.

Cute business controller on our neighbour department, but I think those economy guys are more into Ralp Lauren girls and blond ponytails.
Today, I even think he wore chinos and low Adidas Stan Smiths.
Isn't that token, well, then I don't know.


Shower and then episode 4 of Gossip Girl! Aah, I just love Wednesdays!

5 kommentarer:

Helen sa...

Åååh, de där bilderna påminner mig så sjukt mycket om Proteko och när vi skulle göra de där utställningsrummen. Haha, det va tider det! (kanske inte borde säga åååh, men vafan, nu när man ser tillbaka på det så förde det ju ganska mycket gott med sig...)
Chinos & stan smith?! Ragga upp mannen!!! ;)
Kram!!

Anonym sa...

Vad betyder token? Vilka jattefina bilder, sarskilt pa morgonen sedd fran bron och pa Jonna i ditt fonster! Blev vardagsrummet fint? Om det ar mig du saknar (!!) sa kan jag saga att kanslan ar omsesidig. Indeed. Men jag skulle anda inte vilja vara nagon annanstans just nu. Eller okej, en stockholmshelg skulle sitta fint iofs. Men jaja. Och i brist pa mail haller jag till godo med din blogg smulan! :9 Pussar & kramar

Jen sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Jen sa...

Token betyder typ förutsägbart, en typisk allmän fördom. Negativt betingat.

Typ att svarta killar i komedier är gapiga, röker på, pratar slang och raggar på tjejer som heter Rhohowashonda. Det är token.

Eller att asiatiska killar i filmer är taniga fula pluggisar som är oskulder och som är med i schackklubb eller naturnördslabbklubbar som extra curricular activities. De är token Asian charachters.

Gjorde det dig lite klokare? Jag känner mig rätt token kines just nu i min lugg, men DET SKITER JAG I.

Anonym sa...

Hahaha Rhohowashonda. Harnere heter tjejerna Luchulumonco, Alifezwa, Siphamandla och Phumelela. Det du. Vackra namn men svara att uttala ibland, mycket klickljud. Tyckte du var fantastiskt preppy i din nya lugg sotis! Puss