Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/09/17

Funny quote

"If you turn into a pickle, there's no way of going back to being a cucumber".

This was said by some old rock star when talking about drugs, that there is no going back once you get hooked on heroin or something.
I thought it was funny.


Have been ill and quite down and out for some time, hence the bad blogging.


Dear readers (or whomever is still reading), I apologize.


Dreaming of exes and their break-ups (that probably will never come true), working working working, having Josefin over after four months apart.. Shopping, planning for Tove's visit in two weeks, eating way too many cookies, getting wasted on champagne, fixed my broken Gucci shoe for my last money this month..





Well. Nothing new really.


Am also trying out glasses and I had borrowed three different ones to take home and show you but I rushed from work and forgot them there. Will keep you posted.


Sorry for keeping it short but at the moment I am out of energy and need some rest.


Also, preparing for the Worldwide Blackout at 21.50 tonight!
Will you join?

Inga kommentarer: