Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/02/05

A chubby day


Today is what we Swedes call "fettisdagen". It's the fatto Tuesday. We celebrate by eating the semla, a traditional pastry with whipped cream and a marzipan core. Old people tend to soak it in warm milk but since my generation has unlimited access to fresh semlas we don't need warm milk to soften up a stale semla like in the olden days. Yukk.

Of course it was the perfect timing for me to sign up for the local gym, doing 40 mins of running and some muscle pumpling, to return home to a much awaited semla. I also made my Dad laugh, when exiting the gym to meet him up by the car (yeah, he's doing aerobics or something like it I think) and he say my face, dripping with sweat and kinda pink-reddish. He said he'd never seen me looking so red. Well well. We'll see who's laughing in a month's time!

Tomorrow I'm finally off to Copenhagen for the fashion fair. I am really looking forward to it now, today I was in the office trying on outfits and getting all the necessary info. I've been incredibly stressed these days since I don't react well to the unknown (i.e. a trip to Cph and fair working), nor work well under disorder. I didn't know exactly when we were to leave, nor what I was supposed to wear/do etc. Now, I feel updated and at ease. I'm already looking forward to the sales meeting with a Florentine buyer, I will wear the tight dress that day, hah. We also have a Wood Wood thing one evening, a party and a dinner, plus I'll meet up with an old Danish friend from Florence. Sweet!

Will post pics when I get back. Enjoy the semlas! Happy fatty Tuesday!

Inga kommentarer: