Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2010/02/15

Wild hearts..

He has updated his Facebook status for the first time since the end of November- just days before the nightmare began. Two days ago he wrote " Sono l'uomo più fortunato al mondo" which means "I'm the luckiest guy in the world". I wanted to vomit. I know he moved on and that I am just a fading bad memory he'd wish to erase. But still.

When is it enough for two people not to be friends anymore? How much does it need to hurt?

Just waiting for my latest broken heart to heal, just waiting for that day when it will stop hurting, when my heart won't skip a beat when I get a text message. I don't think I was well enough to meet someone new, and especially not ready to have my heart broken a second time.




Inga kommentarer: