Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2010/02/02

Time heals all wounds?

My MacBook Pro needed service so I had to leave him away to the Apple
people. I realize how incredibly addicted I am to it, how my entired
private life is revolving around it. Shows, movies, music, social
life, blogs, inspiration..

Anyways.

My latest fling turned out to be another disappointment. Almost three
weeks without a word have passed and not a day goes by without my
wondering of his whereabouts. In a way this has been more difficult
for me to accept, especially given the fact that we live in the same
city.

I know I am blessed in the sense that I've never had to experience a
broken heart or rejection like this earlier. For being almost 29 years
old I think that is good statistics. Also, the broken heart I did
experience this December was due partially to the fact that we live in
different countries and that the guy panicked. Not a good excuse but
an explanation as good as any (although of course there's more to it
than that).

THIS on the other hand is just plain weird. I refuse to give in to the
common idea that men are idiots, for some reason it doesn't simplify
the rejection itself.

I am tired of being helped back up my feet just to fall flat on my
face again. I need to be able to get back up myself.

I am so tired I want to cry and then sleep for a whole consecutive
month. Heal heart, please heal.

What are you up to?


Sent via my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: