Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2009/09/24

1st MacBook note

So.. Here I am, tapping away in the dark like a vampire on my new, shiny MacBook Pro! I cannot believe it myself, I'm so happy!


Getting used to it really and truly takes its time, especially since I want to get to know it (him/her.. err) properly. I'm not saying it's easy, and it's not because I'm a PC-user by default, it's just hard that's all.

Could give you thousands of examples already, little quirkiness from both our sides I assume, but I'm so tired I'm almost fainting. It's 1.42 at night, I need to get up and go to work within 5 hrs and I'm just waiting for this little thing to get fully recharged. What I can't understand is how it 15 mins ago read 7 mins until ready and now reads 12 mins.

Aaah, now the green light went off on the chord! Off to bed like a lightning bolt!

Will explore away these coming days, if you can bear with me!

XOXO

Inga kommentarer: