Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/06/24

The update

Hi everyone...

Now it's photo time like I promised!

I saw a friend of mine today after work and she nagged me for never updating this page and told me I was the worst blogger ever and yes, I know I am, and I apologize.

I've had way too much to do, I'm not even on Facebook anymore.

Ok, so, first.. The apartment:

Here you enter. My hallway with shoes, only my favourite high heels could fit.
It indeed is a small hallway.

The bathroom.
New cabinet with the surgical light beaming, fresh and clean.
A shame I will never take baths in my bathtub though.

The hallway seen from bathroom.
Between the two closets is the kitchen but it's very messy at the moment..

The livingroom seen from the bathroom/hallway.
Still nothing on the walls since I move the furniture around every week.
Will also splurge on a flatscreen TV soon, and get the cable up and running.
Tomorrow trip to IKEA for curtains! Behind the side of the couch is the bedroom.

Bedroom, tiny but my calm and peace. The roller curtain does not protect from morning sunshine but I kinda llike to wake up and see the blue sky (whenever that actually happens)..
Do you recognize the photo in the window..?

The livingroom seen from the windows.
On the left is bedroom. On the right the dining table..
Anton Corbijn-photos still not hung, standing on piles of BON magazine.
Well. My home, my everything.

The view from my window, 10 mins ago. Sun setting over the city. Nice with waterfront view although the house is not so protected from the weather.
When it's windy I think the roof is going to fly off the walls!

When I was shopping around for furniture I went to a local little fleamarket close to my parents' house and found loads of cool stuff. Like this:


Kind of Art Deco-ish lamp, in black and gold metal, with silver metal lining on top.
I loved it but thought it would be too edgy in my flat.


Imagine to get this chair and redress it in Joseph Frank or maybe black linen..
Nowhere to put it unfortunately.

I also went out to see my friends DJ at Fredsgatan 12. I love the colours they project on the walls, like:

I went to the Sex and the City opening!

I saw this funny ad (below) for a wristwatch company and thought of my American friend..
Whose Blackberry I've wanted to throw in the Seine many times. That means he's NOT their target customer.


I had my moving-in party. Here Rasmus and my loveliest Jonna:

Midsummer passed silently and quietly with picknick in a local park.
Since it started raining we headed home to my place and we ended up staying there the entire evening, although we'd planned to go out.
The morning after I enjoyed the morning sunshine on the rooftop terrace, overlooking the City.

And now..

The BIG question:

I just found this ACNE-dress and I think I like it.

The colour is terracotta (although in the photos it looks more apricot which it isn't) and quite hard to pull off without looking like a greenish corpse (I hate olive skin) and the style is kinda puffy.

But I really think I like it.

I can return it within five days and get my money back, what do you think??

It has pockets hidden in the sideseams and one thigh-high cut on one side.

Please, I rely on you for comments.

..Posing...

..Gaah, I hate posing... So please make it worthwile by leaving a comment!

3 kommentarer:

Helen sa...

den ser söt ut! men vad är det där vid halsen? är den lite veckad eller ser det bara ut så? du vet jag gillar detaljer... så jag kollar på sånt :) så... jag skulle gilla att den hade åt vid halsen...

Jen sa...

Ja, den är lite veckad. På ena sidan ett veck som går nedåt bröstet, vilket för ringningen lite assymetrisk, på andra sidan samma sak fast åt ryggen till. Slits på ena sidan bara. Det är sant som du säger, det adderar liksom till en annars rätt trist modell. Fast, å andra sidan så kanske det bara är vi som bryr oss om såna smådetaljer?

Helen sa...

njaee.. men det tror jag inte! det är detaljerna som oftast skiljer design från design.. (hehe, asså om det är värt att betala trippla pengar för nåt istället för att köpa det på H&M)
jag gillade den bättre nu när du beskrev detaljerna :)