Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/05/20

Oh Fabri..

I woke up all excited this morning. And no, it wasn't because I'm going to sign the contract for my apartment today, nor was it because I'm going furniture-shopping later.

I had just had this amazing dream of Fabri Fibra, my future husband/ famous italian rapper. We were going on a date, he'd called me and we'd decided to meet in a square in central Florence. I was on my way but got delayed (the whole dream more or less was me trying to make it there on time) and when I called him to tell him a girl picked up and she told me not to call him anymore and that they were together.

Fine. The dream itself wasn't all that but you know what...
It was the way he made me feel, butterflies in tummy and panicking and giggles..
That euphoric feeling of being in love.

I think I want that again.




"Bugiardo" from the new album "Bugiardo"



"Idee stupide" from the third album "Tradimento"



"La soluzione" from the new album "Bugiardo"



"Applausi per Fibra"
This is where it all started for me. From the third album "Tradimento"

Ah, Fabri is a WeSC activist as well, I think it's a sign that we're meant to be...
Fuzzy dog costume optional. You all know I love full body costumes..
He's the one.

Inga kommentarer: