Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2011/04/30

Wedding season





My friend recevied the funniest invitation ever. Ordinary white paper. Two stickers on the front page. Drawing by hand (yes, by a grown up, not a kid as I first suspected) with a gold pen. And a request that asks guests to show up half an hour early so the wedding can start on time.

Me, on the other hand, received a very delightful and classic invitation. Thick cream paper, dark navy font. A separate RSVP card. Silk bow.




So strange how different people do things in different ways.

Inga kommentarer: