Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/11/12

All work and no play..

..Makes Jenny a sad girl.

Work is slowly killing me. Not that I am complaining, I am lucky to have a job. It's just that I realize I haven't seen any of my friends for the last two weeks.

Have just watched Gossip Girl and Lipstick Jungle. Realizing more and more that I need to be in a place that gives me energy, not just taking it. I need to be in a thriving and beating place, where anything is possible.
The rest would be up to me.


And here I am, in a place where it's all up to me, all the time. If you want something, make it happen, goes the saying. Why can't it just happen?

And I know some of you might be delighted to read this, but this loneliness is slowly getting to me. Now it's the time for curling up in bed with someone and I just can't seem to find this person to just hold my head when I'm falling aslep on the nightbus, that person that pulls me back into bed when it's time to get up. And I hate myself for saying it, since I'm not that needy person, but I kind of want that.

If it doesn't happen very soon I will turn bitter and I don't want to.

Love love love was all over the place in Lipstick Jungle.
Inspiring but also completely exhausting.


I have a pile of old photos on my table, I need to reframe them and put them up on a wall. I flicked through them and I realized it was a very long time since I was smiling like that. Surrounded by the people I love in a place I came to call my home.

Florence has never seemed so far away. I miss it dearly.

Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Next time I'll be cheerier. Dealing with fashion for a living makes me very unfashionable in my spare time. I'll get back to it, I promise.

Once upon a time..
..there was a girl..
..that never was lonely..
..nor bored..
..'cause she was living her life like this..
..every evening of the week!

Inga kommentarer: