Mitt foto
A close friend once said to me "Your search to define who you are has become an essential part of who you are". So therefore I will not introduce myself, not being quite sure yet. If you are reading this you are probably close to me and know me well already.

2008/03/09

Question

Is it distracting with the dark background and the light font? Would you like me to swap back?`Personally I think it looks much nicer but then on the other hand I never read my own blog.

Please, let me know. C'mon people, raise your voices.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I like it, and it's not distracting, but I think I would prefer it to be a slightly darker background. Speaking of distraction, I today sported a bright yellow shirt which made my mom divert her eyes because she claimed it made her dizzy.

Jen sa...

Thank you for your input! I will most definitely consider making it darker. I will also follow your advice and will not go with yellow..!

Jen sa...

Hej hej Fredrik!

Satt och störde mig på min gråa bakgrundsfärg idag och kom att tänka på att du varit så snäll och kommenterat mitt inlägg om färgval!!

Nu har jag gjort den svart istället, det funkar väl?